Healthcare that's as unique as you are
At HCA Florida Kendall Hospital, we show up for your health. Our multidisciplinary teams partner with you to create personalized care plans, and as part of Florida’s largest network of care, we provide you with the exact expertise and resources you need.
Advanced healthcare services in Miami
Kendall Regional Medical Center is now HCA Florida Kendall Hospital. Our 447-bed tertiary care and teaching facility has been serving the healthcare needs of Miami-Dade County for more than 45 years. As a 24/7 acute care facility, our hospital is one of only two Level I Trauma Centers in Miami-Dade County, as verified by the American College of Surgeons. Additionally, our network includes more than 700 affiliated physicians, offering a wide range of medical and surgical specialties.
- 24/7 ER
- Verified Burn Center by the American Burn Association
- Certified Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Level I Trauma Center
- Level III neonatal intensive care unit (NICU)
- STEMI Receiving Center
Awards and recognitions
- 250 Best Hospitals of America Award from Healthgrades
- Stroke Gold Plus Honor Roll Elite Award from the American Heart Association
- Primary Stroke Center certification by The Joint Commission
- Burn Center verified by the American Burn Association
- Level I Trauma Center verified by the American College of Surgeons
Burn and reconstructive care
With our dedicated burn intensive care unit and a separate pediatric intensive care unit, we have full capabilities to treat all types of burns for even our youngest of patients. Our team of burn and reconstructive surgeons have tended to the most complex cases and are ready to respond.
Labor and delivery care
Preparing for your visit
We strive to inform patients about financial expectations regarding healthcare services and prepare them for upcoming procedures.
We want our patients' visitors to be informed and have pleasant experiences. To do that, we provide information regarding our visitor services and policies, guest Wi-Fi access, community partnerships and other resources.Visitor services and policies keyboard_arrow_right
MyHealthONE allows you to manage all parts of your healthcare easily and securely
- View health records - lab results, physicians notes, imaging reports and more
- View your post-visit summary
- Schedule a follow-up appointment
- Share your health records with a physicians or caregiver
- And more
The Healthy Living Blog
Fresh knowledge and insights in and around healthcare industry.