Healthcare that's as unique as you are
At HCA Florida Kendall Hospital, we show up for your health. Our multidisciplinary teams partner with you to create personalized care plans, and as part of Florida’s largest network of care, we provide you with the exact expertise and resources you need.
Advanced healthcare services in Miami
HCA Florida Kendall Hospital, our 447-bed tertiary care and teaching facility, has served the healthcare needs of Miami-Dade County for more than 45 years. As a 24/7 acute care facility, our hospital is one of only two Level I Trauma Centers in Miami-Dade County, as verified by the American College of Surgeons. Additionally, our network includes more than 700 affiliated physicians, offering a wide range of medical and surgical specialties.
- 24/7 adult and pediatric ER
- Certified burn and reconstructive care for adult and pediatric patients
- Certified Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Heart and vascular care
- Leading robotic surgery program in South Florida
- Level I Trauma Center
- Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- STEMI Receiving Center
Awards and recognitions
- America's 250 Best Hospitals Award ™ (2023, 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019) byHealthgrades
- Distinguished Hospital (Top 5%) for Clinical Excellence from Healthgrades
- Gold Seal of Approval from The Joint Commission
- Thrombectomy-Capable Center accreditation from The Joint Commission
- Top 100 Hospitals from Thomson Reuters
- Top 100 Hospitals from Truven Health Analytics/IBM Watson Health
- Top Performer in Key Quality Measures from The Joint Commission
- America’s 50 Best Hospitals for Surgical Excellence Award ™ (2022) by Healthgrades
- America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Stroke Care Award ™ (2023, 2022) by Healthgrades
- America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Gastrointestinal Surgery Award ™ (2023, 2022, 2021, 2020) by Healthgrades
- America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Prostate Surgery Award ™ (2024, 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020) by Healthgrades
- America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Critical Care Award™ (2024, 2023)
- America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Orthopedic Surgery Award™ (2024, 2023, 2022)
- Comprehensive Stroke Center Accreditation by DNV
- Burn Center verified by the American Burn Association
- Level I Trauma Center verified by the American College of Surgeons
Emergency care & trauma care
Our adult and pediatric emergency room (ER) provides a full spectrum of care that addresses what you need when you need it most, 24/7. Here, we offer advanced services and the highest level of care with a multidisciplinary team of trained physicians and specialists.
Burn and reconstructive care
With our dedicated burn intensive care unit and a separate pediatric intensive care unit, we have full capabilities to treat all types of burns for even our youngest of patients. Our team of burn and reconstructive surgeons have tended to the most complex cases and are ready to respond.
Labor and delivery care
Preparing for your visit
We strive to inform patients about financial expectations regarding healthcare services and prepare them for upcoming procedures.
We want our patients' visitors to be informed and have pleasant experiences. To do that, we provide information regarding our visitor services and policies, guest Wi-Fi access, community partnerships and other resources.Visitor services and policies keyboard_arrow_right
MyHealthONE allows you to manage all parts of your healthcare easily and securely
- View health records - lab results, physician notes, imaging reports and more
- View your post-visit summary
- Schedule a follow-up appointment
- Share your health records with a physician or caregiver
- And more
The Healthy Living Blog
Fresh knowledge and insights in and around healthcare industry.