Cardiologists in Orlando, Florida
If you have a cardiovascular condition or disease, you deserve expert care and access to specialized services.
HCA Florida UCF Lake Nona Medical Center offers that. We are committed to ensuring you have better outcomes and an improved quality of life. To do that, we offer advanced diagnostics and treat a wide range of heart and vein conditions.
Cardiovascular conditions we treat
Our cardiac specialists diagnose and treat:
- Abnormal heartbeats (arrhythmias), including atrial fibrillation (AFib)
- Angina (chest pain)
- Aortic valve disease
- Cardiopulmonary diseases
- Heart attacks
- Heart palpitations
- High cholesterol
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Sleep apnea and related sleep disorders
- Other cardiovascular diseases
Cardiovascular diagnostic services we offer
We use the following diagnostic services to assess your heart’s condition and develop your personalized treatment plan:
- Cardiac catheterization
- Cardiac event monitoring
- Peripheral vascular angiography
- Coronary artery disease screening
- Electrocardiograms (EKGs or ECGs)
- Tilt table testing
- Stress testing, including nuclear stress testing
- Other advanced imaging tests, as needed
Heart attack education can save a life
When experiencing symptoms of a heart attack, it is important to take them seriously, and knowing what they are and what to do is critical.
During a heart attack, time is muscle — meaning treatment within the first two hours can minimize damage to the heart and improve outcomes.
Our team is here to support you and provide high-quality, emergency care when every second counts. That means our ER is staffed 24/7 with board-certified emergency physicians specially trained in diagnosing and treating cardiac emergencies.
The signs of a heart attack include:
- Back pain
- Chest pressure, squeezing or discomfort
- Feeling of fullness
- Jaw pain
- Pain that travels down one or both arms
- Shortness of breath
If you suspect you are having a heart attack, immediately call 911.
The Healthy Living Blog
Fresh knowledge and insights in and around healthcare industry.
Looking for a Location?
Our Cardiology Locations