Our hospital's experienced and knowledgeable leadership team is committed to improving the quality of healthcare we provide to our Miami community.
At HCA Florida UCF Lake Nona Medical Center, our experienced and knowledgeable leadership team is committed to improving the quality of care we provide to serve the healthcare needs of our community.
Board of Trustees
- Chairman Clarence H. “Buck” Brown, III, MD, retired hematologist/oncologist
- Vice-Chairman Olga Calvet, senior vice president and CFO of Palmas Services, LLC
- Board member and Chief of Staff Steve Pierre, MD
- Board member Remberto Bitar, MD, pulmonary critical care specialist
- Board member Carolyn Fennell, senior director of public affairs and community relations of the Greater Orlando Aviation Authority
- Board member Marcia Katz, MD, pulmonologist and associate dean of clinical affairs at UCF College of Medicine
- Board member Patrick Mathias, MD, interventional cardiologist
- Board member Vladimir Neychev, MD, PhD, associate professor of surgery at UCF College of Medicine
- Board member Margery Pabst-Steinmetz, founder of MLP Enterprises, My Caregiving Coach and the Pabst Charitable Foundation