Physical therapy and rehabilitation
Rehabilitation refers to the process of helping a patient recover from a serious injury or illness. Patients often have to regain strength and learn new ways of completing normal, daily activities. Physical therapy, a branch of rehabilitation, focuses on building strength and mobility after disease, injury or surgery.
Rehabilitation therapists in Okeechobee, Florida
HCA Florida Raulerson Hospital offers physical therapy services to help you get back to your life following an injury, medical procedure or illness.
Our licensed and highly trained rehabilitation team provides integrated inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services for a full spectrum of therapies. With our expertise and patient-focused therapeutic methods, we are committed to helping you recover your strength, regain your abilities and improve your overall quality of life as soon as possible.
Our rehabilitation and therapy services
Our rehabilitative care team works together to provide you with the coordinated, personalized care you deserve.
Features of our rehabilitation program
The comprehensive rehabilitation services at our hospital offer:
- Advanced therapy programs with a compassionate approach: Our experienced therapists understand the physical and mental challenges you face as you endeavor to regain independence and function. Because of this, they guide you through rehabilitative programs with warmth and a personal touch.
- Customized personal treatment plans: We offer individualized assessments, training, therapeutic interventions and performance enhancement programs, all based on your specific rehabilitative needs.
- Licensed and highly qualified therapists: Our therapists are licensed in a variety of rehabilitation practices, including specialty rehabilitation programs, general strengthening and injury recovery.
- Updated equipment and the latest techniques: You benefit from a hospital-based therapy or exercise program, which offers advanced fitness equipment and the latest rehabilitative techniques.
Specialty therapy programs we offer
Our rehabilitation program includes a variety of specialty services for kids and adults, including:
- Balance retraining
- Lymphedema therapy
- Massage therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Orthopedic rehabilitation
- Physical therapy
- Speech and swallowing therapy
- Wellness program
- Wound care
Multidisciplinary rehabilitative care
We have a multidisciplinary team of licensed health specialists dedicated to helping you restore your maximum abilities and achieve your highest possible level of independence.
Our therapy and rehabilitation team
Our team includes:
- Occupational therapists
- Physical therapists
- Speech pathologists
- Occupational therapy assistants
- Physical therapy assistants
Looking for a location?
Our Physical therapy and rehabilitation Locations