Personalized care for the people you love
At HCA Florida Raulerson Hospital, we show up for your family's health. Our multidisciplinary teams partner with you to create personalized care plans, and as part of Florida's largest network of care, we provide you with the exact expertise and resources you need.
Advanced healthcare services in Okeechobee, Florida
HCA Florida Raulerson Hospital, our 100-bed acute care hospital, has been serving Okeechobee and the surrounding communities with high-quality care for more than 40 years. Some of the healthcare services we offer include emergency care, orthopedics, gastroenterology and critical care. We also specialize in surgery, radiology and physical, occupational and speech therapy.
Why people choose us
Our hospital is committed to offering advanced healthcare services with a compassionate, patient-focused approach in the Okeechobee community.
We live here and work here.
We provide high-quality care.
We're part of the Okeechobee community.
- 24/7 emergency services for adults and children
- 3D mammography
- Cardiopulmonary services
- Primary Stroke Center
- Surgical services, including robotic surgery
- Vascular surgery
- Accreditation by the The Joint Commission
- Accredited for nuclear medicine, ultrasound, computerized tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and mammography by the American College of Radiology
- Accredited Clinical Laboratory from the College of American Pathologists (CAP)
Awards and recognitions
- "A" Grade for Patient Safety from The Leapfrog Group
- Four-Star Hospital Rating from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Five-Star Recipient for Hip Fracture Treatment and Pacemaker Procedures from Healthgrades
- Patient Safety Excellence Award from Healthgrades
Gastroenterology (GI) services
Preparing for your visit
We strive to inform patients about financial expectations regarding healthcare services and prepare them for upcoming procedures.
We want our patients' visitors to be informed and have pleasant experiences. To do that, we provide information regarding our visitor services and policies, guest Wi-Fi access, community partnerships and other resources.Visitor services and policies keyboard_arrow_right
MyHealthONE allows you to manage all parts of your healthcare easily and securely
- View health records - lab results, physician notes, imaging reports and more
- View your post-visit summary
- Schedule a follow-up appointment
- Share your health records with a physician or caregiver
- And more