If you are motivated to donate your time and talents, we invite you to join the dedicated volunteers at HCA Florida Northside Hospital in St. Petersburg, FL.
Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.
If our mission resonates with you, a rewarding volunteer experience awaits! At HCA Florida Northside Hospital, we are providing cutting-edge heart procedures, reducing the permanent effects of stroke and giving folks with orthopedic and spine problems new hope.
Our volunteer opportunities range from roles with direct patient interaction in nearly every area of the hospital, including our emergency room, to non-patient care areas, including the front desk, family waiting area and in support of our professionals in ancillary departments.
Benefits of volunteering
Are you curious to know what your volunteer personality is?
Expectations of volunteers
How to volunteer
HCA- Florida Northside Hospital is accepting new volunteers at this time and the following are required.
- If you are interested in volunteering at HCA- Florida Northside Hospital, you will be required to complete our online application.
- The next step is to call or email the Director of Volunteer Services office at (P)727-528-5959 / Email: Lisa.Chung@HCAhealthcare.com to schedule an interview
- Please bring or email the photo release and confidentiality forms to the interview
- The parental/guardian consent forms must be completed for 15 (minimum age) and 17 year old
- If you are unable to email these documents, please bring the documents to the interview
- Minors must be accompanied by a parent/guardian for the interview
- If you are selected to join our volunteer family team, you will be required to attend an orientation
- Interviews are conducted at the main entrance of HCA- Florida Northside Hospital located at:
- 6000 49th Street North, St. Petersburg, FL 33709
- Interviews are conducted and scheduled by appointment on Weekdays Only, except on Thursdays. Volunteers after the interview can have their TB test planted immediately. TB tests require volunteers to return 48-72 hours to have their TB test read
- Please come professionally dressed
Thank you for your interest in joining our HCA- Florida Northside Hospital Volunteer Family.