Diagnostic imaging services in Fort Pierce, Florida
Medical imaging and screening is a vital part of treatment for a range of diseases and conditions.
At HCA Florida Lawnwood Hospital, we use the latest imaging technologies to accurately screen you at all stages of your care. So, whether you're coming in for a routine exam or finishing up a lengthy treatment regimen, we are here to offer you fast, comfortable imaging services.
Our medical imaging services
Our imaging services include:
- X-rays (radiation to identify healthy or abnormal conditions within the body)
- Computerized tomography (CT) scans (enhanced X-rays that show three-dimensional views of a part of the body)
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) (magnetism to screen various body parts)
- Nuclear medicine (radioactive isotopes to outline a specific shape or function of an organ or body part)
- Ultrasound (sound waves to screen structures in the body, such as organs and blood vessels)
In addition to our imaging department, we perform some screening tests in our Outpatient Services Department. Here, we offer pretest services that include:
- Electrocardiograms for presurgical, preradiology and special procedures, including precardiac catheterization procedures
- Nursing assessments
Looking for another Location?
Our Imaging services Locations