If you are motivated to donate your time and talents, we invite you to join the dedicated volunteers at HCA Florida Lawnwood Hospital in Fort Pierce, FL.
Volunteer opportunities (18+)
Volunteer opportunities exist in many areas from 8:00am to 8:00pm seven days a week. The Auxiliary officers work closely with each new volunteer to find an assignment that matches his or her interests, skills and motivation.
Benefits of volunteering
If you are available for four-hour shifts, one or several times a week, and would like to volunteer for a worthwhile cause, we need you! You must be 18 years old or older and able to commit to a minimum of one year of service.
Please consider volunteering at Lawnwood Hospital. Volunteer requirements include:
- A background check (provided by the hospital)
- A completed written application
- An interview with the Membership Chairperson
- A PPD tuberculin skin test (provided by the hospital)
- Attending a hospital orientation
- Purchasing a uniform
- The ability to work 50 hours or more annually
- A yearly payment of $5.00 dues
Volunteen summer program
The Volunteer Office is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. For more information, call (772) 429-4008.