Outpatient physical rehabilitation
An outpatient rehabilitation program allows patients to stay at home during their recovery and receive therapy on their schedule. It is usually less intensive than inpatient rehabilitation.
Rehabilitation services in Port Charlotte, Florida
At HCA Florida Fawcett Hospital, we are dedicated to helping you recover from a medical condition or surgery so you can perform daily activities and resume your active life.
We provide physical, occupational and speech therapy services in both inpatient and outpatient settings. Our inpatient rehabilitation services take place at our hospital, and our outpatient rehabilitation center is off-site.
Conditions treated with therapy and rehabilitation
Our rehabilitation services accommodate the unique needs of patients of all ages. Our staff treats and manages the following conditions through a combination of therapies:
- Back pain
- Brain injuries
- Congenital deformities
- Degenerative joint diseases, such as osteoarthritis
- Joint pain
- Neurological conditions, including multiple sclerosis, polyneuropathy, muscular dystrophy, stroke and Parkinson’s disease
- Physically debilitating injuries
- Rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis or seronegative arthritis
- Spinal cord injuries
- Sports-related injuries
- Surgical recoveries, such as from orthopedic or spine surgery
- Traumatic injuries
- Work-related injuries