For patients at HCA Florida Fawcett Hospital
Our hospital provides patients with a range of information regarding obtaining medical records, online bill pay, financial resources and contact information.
Information, guidance and resources for our patients
Because patient care is our most important job, HCA Florida Fawcett Hospital is committed to creating an environment that is safe and comfortable for our guests and visitors. Our unique programs and services are designed to make your experience here exceptional.
At HCA Florida Fawcett Hospital, we know your time is valuable. That’s why we offer convenient online preregistration for services such as surgical procedures, mammograms and diagnostic tests and treatments.
Patient policies and procedures
HCA Florida Fawcett Hospital strives to give patients the best experience possible by creating and carrying out patient-focused policies and procedures.
A hospital can be a place where patients and visitors may be under great stress. That's why we've put many policies and procedures in place to ensure safety. Patients and their visitors will still need to take some precautions to safeguard their own well-being.
- Ask what to expect while you or your loved one is in the hospital. If you do not understand the answer to your question, ask the person to explain the answer to you again until you understand.
- If you have any questions for your doctor or nurse, write the questions down as you think of them. That way you will not forget them. When your doctor or nurse comes to see you, refer to your list of questions.
- If you or your loved one has any special needs, let your nurse know so that special considerations can be provided.
- Please do not leave visiting children unattended.
- There are areas in the hospital that visitors cannot enter. Please read all signs in your area.
- You may hear what is called a “code” over the speakers. If you need to do anything special, your nurse will inform you.
- You will come in contact with many different people who will ask you the same types of questions several times. Please be patient. This is done to provide safe and effective care to every patient who walks through our doors.
We want people that stay at HCA Florida Fawcett Hospital to be as comfortable as possible. That's why your patient advocate is available to assist you and your family with your special needs, answer questions and explain our routines, procedures and policies.
Your patient advocate is available to:
- Answer your questions
- Complete advance directives
- Help with special needs
- Listen to concerns
- Provide assistance, comfort and support
- Provide pastoral care
- Resolve ethical issues
Advanced Care Planning
Advance directives are legal documents that allow you to give directions for your future medical care. It's your right to accept or refuse medical care. Advance directives help protect this right.
Online bill pay
At HCA Florida Fawcett Hospital, we are committed to providing you with the best available healthcare along with convenient and reliable billing services. You can quickly and securely pay your bill online at a time that is convenient for you.
Patients rights and responsibilities
We respect the dignity and pride of each individual we serve. We want our patients to be informed of their rights and responsibilities in advance of administering or discontinuing patient care.
Consult-A-Nurse is a free service we offer to help our patients with a variety of healthcare-related needs.
Our nurses and referral specialists are available to assist you with answering healthcare questions, finding a doctor and making an appointment and registering for classes and events
You can contact our nurses 24/7 by phone.
Navigating the healthcare process
HCA Florida hospitals are dedicated to supporting our patients and helping them navigate the healthcare process.
Patient-focused programs and services
HCA Florida Fawcett Hospital offers patient-focused programs and services designed to complement and act as an extension of your treatment plan.
Participating insurance list
The DAISY Award
The Healthy Living Blog
Fresh knowledge and insights in and around healthcare industry.
MyHealthONE allows you to manage all parts of your healthcare easily and securely
- View health records - lab results, physician notes, imaging reports and more
- View your post-visit summary
- Schedule a follow-up appointment
- Share your health records with a physician or caregiver
- And more