Healthcare that's as unique as you are.
At HCA Florida Fawcett Hospital, we show up for your health. Our multidisciplinary teams partner with you to create personalized care plans, and as part of Florida’s largest network of care, we provide you with the exact expertise and resources you need.
Advanced healthcare services in Charlotte County, Florida
HCA Florida Fawcett Hospital, our 253–bed full-service acute care hospital, has been serving Charlotte County and the surrounding areas since 1975. Some of our clinical specialties include emergency care, orthopedic and spine care, stroke care, cardiovascular surgery, general surgery and oncology.
Why people choose us
Our hospital is committed to offering advanced healthcare services with a compassionate, patient-focused approach in the Port Charlotte, Florida, community.
We live here and work here.
We provide high-quality care.
We're part of the Port Charlotte community.
- 24/7 ER
- Cardiovascular surgery
- General surgery
- Orthopedic & Spine Center of Excellence
- Primary Stroke Center
- The Joint Commission accreditation
- Commission on Cancer accreditation
Awards and recognitions
- Best Hospital & Best ER by Sun Newspapers
- Patient Safety Excellence Award from Healthgrades
- Urology Excellence Award from Healthgrades
- Vascular Excellence Award from Healthgrades
Accredited cancer program
Orthopedic and spine care
Preparing for your visit
We strive to inform patients about financial expectations regarding healthcare services and prepare them for upcoming procedures.
We want our patients' visitors to be informed and have pleasant experiences. To do that, we provide information regarding our visitor services and policies, guest Wi-Fi access, community partnerships and other resources.Visitor services and policies keyboard_arrow_right
MyHealthONE allows you to manage all parts of your healthcare easily and securely
- View health records - lab results, physician notes, imaging reports and more
- View your post-visit summary
- Schedule a follow-up appointment
- Share your health records with a physician or caregiver
- And more
The Healthy Living Blog
Fresh knowledge and insights in and around healthcare industry.