Occupational medicine in Port Charlotte, Florida
HCA Florida Fawcett Hospital offers occupational health and worker’s compensation services through our Company Care program.
Company Care is a comprehensive occupational health solution tailored to meet the unique needs of your business or industry. We work with more than 700 employers in Charlotte, Pasco, Hernando, Hillsborough and Pinellas counties, to keep employees healthy.
Comprehensive occupational health services
We can customize an occupational medicine program to meet your company's specific needs. Some of the services we offer include:
- After-hours drug testing and injury care
- Breath alcohol testing
- Comprehensive drug testing program
- Department of Transportation (DOT) physicals
- Diagnostic screenings and vaccinations
- Education and consultations
- Independent medical exams (IMEs)
- Injury care
- Medical case management
- Medical records review
- Medical surveillance
- On-site nursing services and assessments
- Pre-employment exams
- Safety programs
Emergency care for work-related injuries
In the event of a work-related injury, the emergency room (ER) at our hospital is open 24/7 to meet the urgent needs of your employees. Company Care coordinates with our hospital to obtain essential information for follow-up treatment.
Occupational therapy and rehabilitation services
We offer a wide range of physical therapy and rehabilitation services to reduce workplace injuries, create safer workplace conditions and restore abilities in employees after injuries occur.
Some of our therapy rehabilitation services include:
- Case management services
- Injury prevention education
- Job-site analysis
- Physical and occupational therapy
- Preplacement screens
- Return-to-work evaluations
- Work conditioning/work hardening
On-site wellness programs
Our worksite wellness programs help educate employees on healthy behaviors. When team members are healthier, healthcare costs to employers can be reduced.
Some of our worksite wellness services include:
- Body composition testing
- Health education and consultations
- Health fairs and screenings
- Health risk appraisals
- Online health information library
Looking for a location?
Our Occupational medicine Locations