Healthcare that's as unique as you are
At HCA Florida UCF Lake Nona Hospital, we show up for your health. Our multidisciplinary teams partner with you to create personalized care plans, and as part of Florida’s largest network of care, we provide you with the exact expertise and resources you need.
Advanced healthcare services in Orlando, Florida
UCF Lake Nona Hospital, part of HCA Florida Healthcare, is a newly opened hospital providing full-service healthcare to Lake Nona and surrounding communities in Florida's southeast Orlando and Osceola County. We offer a wide range of capabilities and specialties, such as 24/7 emergency care, women's care and comprehensive surgical services, including robotic surgery. We are also home to the Advanced Imaging Center and a Family Birthing Unit.
Featured patient story
- 24/7 Emergency care
- Advanced imaging center
- Family Birthing Unit maternity care
- Bariatric and weight loss surgery
- Orthopedics and spine care
- Comprehensive surgical services, including robotic surgery
- Inpatient rehabilitation
- Women's services
- Oncology and cancer care
- Focused ultrasound incisionless brain surgery
- Accredited by The Joint Commission for National Quality Approval
- Accredited Metabolic & Bariatric Surgical Center by the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery
- LEED Gold certification (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) by the U.S. Green Building Council
Awards and recognitions
- 2021 HCA Healthcare Units of Distinction award for 24/7 Emergency Department
- 2022 HCA Healthcare Units of Distinction award for Surgical Services
- 2022 HCA Healthcare Units of Distinction award for Intensive Care Unit
- Named the first Innovation Hub by HCA Healthcare CareTransformation and Innovation
Women's health services
Weight loss surgery
We help you overcome obesity and take your life back.
Preparing for your visit
We strive to inform patients about financial expectations regarding healthcare services and prepare them for upcoming procedures.
We want our patients' visitors to be informed and have pleasant experiences. To do that, we provide information regarding our visitor services and policies, guest Wi-Fi access, community partnerships and other resources.Visitor services and policies keyboard_arrow_right
MyHealthONE allows you to manage all parts of your healthcare easily and securely
- View health records - lab results, physician notes, imaging reports and more
- View your post-visit summary
- Schedule a follow-up appointment
- Share your health records with a physician or caregiver
- And more
The Healthy Living Blog
Fresh knowledge and insights in and around healthcare industry.