If you are motivated to donate your time and talents, we invite you to join the volunteers at HCA Florida St. Petersburg Hospital in St. Petersburg, FL.
At HCA Florida St. Petersburg Hospital, our volunteers are a part of our family. By offering their time, our dedicated group of volunteers make a difference by providing support, encouragement and a fresh perspective to patients, caregivers and the hospital as a whole.
Volunteer opportunities exist in guest services, patient support, event coordination and more. Our volunteer coordinator works closely with each new volunteer to find an assignment that matches their interests, skills and availability.
The following are requirements of all of our volunteers:
- Annual flu shot or declination (provided by hospital)
- Annual tuberculosis (TB) screening (PPD) (provided by hospital)
- At least 16 years of age
- Clear background check
- Completion of orientation
How to apply
For those interested in volunteering, please submit an inquiry via our contact form with the following information:
- Why you would make a good volunteer
- Availability (mornings, afternoons, weekends, etc.)
- Desired number of hours per month
If you have questions, please contact our volunteer coordinator at (727) 341-4041.