Personalized care for the people you love
At HCA Florida Osceola Hospital, we show up for your family's health. Our multidisciplinary teams partner with you to create personalized care plans, and as part of Florida's largest network of care, we provide you with the exact expertise and resources you need.
Advanced healthcare services in Osceola County
HCA Florida Osceola Hospital is a 404-bed tertiary care hospital accredited by The Joint Commission and are designated as a Level II Trauma Center. We are also a teaching hospital in collaboration with UCF College of Medicine. The hospital campus is centrally located in the heart of Kissimmee, accessible from Orlando, St. Cloud, Celebration and Poinciana.
- Emergency care, including pediatric emergency care
- Trauma care
- Heart and Vascular Institute
- The Baby Suites maternity care
- Comprehensive surgical services, including bariatric and robotic surgery
- Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Women’s services
- Behavioral health care
- Orthopedics and spine care
- Comprehensive neurological care
- Inpatient rehabilitation and outpatient services
- Accredited by The Joint Commission
- Chest Pain Centers with Percutaneous Coronary Intervention by The American College of Cardiology
- Comprehensive Stroke Center, as designated by DNV GL Healthcare
- Blue Distinction Center in Cardiac Care and Maternity Care
- Cancer Program by the American College of Surgeon’s Commission
Awards and recognitions
- 2020 Get With the Guidelines Target Stroke Honor Roll Elite, American Heart Association
- Healthgrades Coronary (angioplasty with stent) Intervention Excellence Award
- Healthgrades Orthopedic Surgery Excellence Award
- The Leapfrog Group’s "A" for Hospital Safety Score
- Press Ganey Pinnacle Award in Behavioral Health
- HCA Healthcare Units of Distinction in our oncology/medical 3
At our center you have access to the Heart and Vascular Institute, where our world-class cardiologists and heart specialists treat heart conditions with innovative medical techniques and true compassion.
We are Osceola County's only Certified Stroke Center, and our exemplary physicians will provide you with a full range of neurological services. Additionally, our the team in our emergency department is highly skilled at responding to stroke symptoms efficiently and effectively.
Preparing for your visit
We strive to inform patients about financial expectations regarding healthcare services and prepare them for upcoming procedures.
We want our patients' visitors to be informed and have pleasant experiences. To do that, we provide information regarding our visitor services and policies, guest Wi-Fi access, community partnerships and other resources.Visitor services and policies keyboard_arrow_right
MyHealthONE allows you to manage all parts of your healthcare easily and securely
- View health records - lab results, physician notes, imaging reports and more
- View your post-visit summary
- Schedule a follow-up appointment
- Share your health records with a physician or caregiver
- And more
The Healthy Living Blog
Fresh knowledge and insights in and around healthcare industry.