Awards and recognitions
At HCA Florida Lake Monroe Hospital, our physicians, nurses and staff are often recognized for the work they do. Learn about our latest awards and recognition.
As an affiliate of HCA Healthcare, the nation's largest healthcare network with more than 170 hospitals, we share HCA's commitment to quality. This means we follow guidelines for clinical excellence, safety and patient satisfaction, which often far exceeds national levels.
At HCA Florida Lake Monroe Hospital, we're honored that our commitment to providing high-quality care has been recognized with the following accreditations, certifications and awards:
- Action Registry — Get With The Guidelines (GWTG) Platinum Performance Achievement Award from the American College of Cardiology and the American Heart Association
- Accreditation by the U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) with the Mammography Quality Standards Act and Program
- Accredited for computerized tomography (CT), mammography, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), nuclear medicine and ultrasound by the American College of Radiology (ACR)
- Acute inpatient medical rehabilitation center accreditation from the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF)
- Advanced Primary Stroke Center certification from The Joint Commission
- Cardiopulmonary laboratory accreditation from the College of American Pathologists (CAP)
- Clinical laboratory accreditation from CAP
- Hospital accreditation from The Joint Commission
- Level II Trauma Center designation by the state of Florida
- Total knee replacement certification from The Joint Commission