Personalized care for the people you love
At HCA Florida Lake Monroe Hospital, we show up for your family's health. Our multidisciplinary teams partner with you to create personalized care plans, and as part of Florida's largest network of care, we provide you with the exact expertise and resources you need.
Advanced healthcare services in Sanford, Florida
HCA Florida Lake Monroe Hospital, since opening in 1982, has been serving the healthcare needs of Seminole and West Volusia counties. As an accredited 221-bed acute care hospital, we offer you a wide range of medical specialties and surgeries, including the only full-service cardiovascular program in the region, orthopedic and spine care and advanced robotic surgery.
HCA Florida Lake Monroe Hospital is located 3.6 miles east of I-4 between S.R. 46 and Highway 17-92 in Sanford, Florida.
- 24/7 emergency room (ER)
- Comprehensive Outpatient Services
- Critical Care
- Diagnostic Imaging
- General Surgery
- Maternity/High-Risk Maternity
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Neonatal Intensive Care
- Obstetric Oncology
- Pain Management
- Rehabilitation Services
- Robotic Surgery
- Spine Surgery
- Weight Loss Surgery
- Women’s Services
- Hospital accreditation from The Joint Commission
- Level II Trauma Center designated by the state of Florida
- Primary Stroke Center certification from The Joint Commission
- Knee replacement certification from The Joint Commission
- Action Registry — Get With The Guidelines (GWTG) Platinum Performance Achievement Award from the American College of Cardiology and the American Heart Association
Our emergency room (ER) is open 24/7 and is prepared to treat patients facing a wide range of conditions, from heart attacks to broken bones. We are proud to offer the emergency medical care you need in a leading-edge facility. Our emergency care doctors and nurses will work together to ensure you receive the attention you need.
As the only full-service cardiovascular program in Seminole and West Volusia counties, we offer a wide range of heart and vascular services, including open heart surgery, interventional cardiology, electrophysiology, cardiac rehabilitation and comprehensive diagnostic services. Our experienced cardiovascular specialists and staff are dedicated to helping restore your cardiovascular health.
Preparing for your visit
We strive to inform patients about financial expectations regarding healthcare services and prepare them for upcoming procedures.
We want our patients' visitors to be informed and have pleasant experiences. To do that, we provide information regarding our visitor services and policies, guest Wi-Fi access, community partnerships and other resources.Visitor services and policies keyboard_arrow_right
MyHealthONE allows you to manage all parts of your healthcare easily and securely
- View health records - lab results, physician notes, imaging reports and more
- View your post-visit summary
- Schedule a follow-up appointment
- Share your health records with a physician or caregiver
- And more