Urology specialists in Englewood, Florida
Urological conditions occur in the urinary tract and male reproductive system, and they can range from urinary incontinence to prostate cancer.
At HCA Florida Englewood Hospital, we have urologists on staff who provide specialized care for urological disorders and diseases. These urology specialists work with you to develop an individualized treatment plan, which may involve medical or surgical care. They work side-by-side with other physicians, as needed, to deliver comprehensive care tailored to your needs.
Looking for a Location?
Urological conditions we treat
Our urologists have experience diagnosing and treating various types of conditions affecting the urinary system, including:
- Bladder cancer
- Enlarged prostate (benign prostatic hyperplasia, or BPH)
- Erectile dysfunction
- Kidney disease
- Kidney stones
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Prostate cancer
- Urinary incontinence
Our urologists will always strive to treat your condition with the least invasive method of care possible. Sometimes, however, surgical care may be the most effective treatment option.
If you need urological surgery, our care team will be with you every step of the way. Some of the procedures we perform include:
- Bladder cancer surgery — removal of cancer cells in the bladder
- BPH surgical treatment — improves urine flow in men with an enlarged prostate
- Circumcision — removal of the foreskin that covers the penis
- Incontinence surgery — provides support to the pelvic organs to prevent urinary incontinence
- Nephrectomy — removal of one or both kidneys
- Pelvic prolapse surgery — provides support to the specific pelvic organ that has prolapsed
- Penile implant — implanted medical device to combat erectile dysfunction
- Prostatectomy — removal of some or all of the prostate gland
- Vasectomy — sterilization for men