Find the latest news articles and press releases for HCA Florida Englewood Hospital to find out what's happening at our facility.
Explore News Articles
Find an Article
Explore by Specialty
Displaying 1-10 of 42 Articles
- February 14, 2024Englewood HospitalHCA Florida Englewood Hospital colleague shows warmth and compassion to patients with a special gift on Valentine's Day.
- February 08, 2024Englewood HospitalErin Halstead has been named chairperson for the Board of Trustees for HCA Florida Englewood Hospital. Additionally, Jaclyn Nadler, M.D., has been appointed to a three-year term as a board member.
- February 02, 2024Englewood HospitalSteven Bradley, a 63-year-old Florida resident, encourages others to live every day with gratitude. He shared his story of survival with community members attending a recent Wellness Series event hosted by HCA Florida Englewood Hospital. Thirty years ago, Steven was diagnosed with Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy (HCM), a thickening of the lower main pumping chamber of the heart (the left ventricle). He is a grateful heart recipient today, providing hope to other patients needing transplants.
- January 22, 2024Englewood HospitalJoe Rudisill, Brian Faro and Doug Izzo participate in the Florida Department of Education's 2024 Celebrate Literacy Week.
- January 17, 2024Englewood HospitalHCA Florida Englewood Hospital welcomes Travis Cheney as Vice President of Finance. He brings more than 14 years of taxation, auditing and corporate finance experience.
- January 17, 2024Englewood HospitalCEO Joe Rudisill announced that Jonathan Jefferson has been appointed Vice President of Operations for HCA Florida Englewood Hospital.
- January 12, 2024Englewood HospitalHCA Florida Englewood Hospital is proud to announce its remarkable impact on Charlotte and Sarasota Counties in 2023 through the dedicated volunteer efforts of its colleagues, strategic partnerships and generous donations.
- January 04, 2024HCA Florida Englewood HospitalIncludes $63,000 in donations and securing $35,000 in grant funding from the HCA Healthcare Foundation's Healthier Tomorrows Fund.
- November 20, 2023Englewood HospitalColleagues of HCA Florida Englewood Hospital organized a "Healthy Food for Healthier Tomorrows" food drive to benefit the food pantry at St. David's Jubilee Center in Englewood. In just two weeks, hospital caregivers collected more than 900 pounds of canned vegetables, soups, pasta and other non-perishable items, equaling a total of 750 individual meals.
- November 15, 2023HCA Florida Englewood HospitalLocal hospitals collect food donations and make financial contribution to help All Faiths Food Bank, just in time for Thanksgiving need.