If you are motivated to donate your time and talents, we invite you to join the dedicated volunteers at HCA Florida Citrus Hospital in Tampa, FL.
Since HCA Florida Citrus Hospital opened in 1957, our volunteers have promoted and advanced the welfare of our patients, family and staff.
Volunteer shifts are available between the hours of 5:00am to 8:00pm and serve in many locations, including the main hospital and medical office building.
Volunteers are needed in the following areas:
- Welcome Desk
- Emergency Room
- Food and Nutrition
- Pastoral care
- Patient floors
To be a volunteer at our hospital, you must:
- Submit a completed application
- Meet one-on-one with the volunteer manager
- Receive a Tuberculin Skin Test (PPD) through the onsite employee health nurse or show a chest X-ray
- Pass a criminal background check and drug screening
- Show proof of any vaccine records (COVID/Influenza) or signed declination
- Have parent/guardian consent if under the age of 18
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer at HCA Florida Citrus Hospital, fill out the online application.