Healthcare that's as unique as you are
At HCA Florida Citrus Hospital, we show up for your health. Our multidisciplinary teams partner with you to create personalized care plans, and as part of Florida’s largest network of care, we provide you with the exact expertise and resources you need.
Advanced healthcare services in Citrus County, Florida
Citrus Memorial Hospital is now HCA Florida Citrus Hospital. Our 204-bed acute care hospital is a leading provider of healthcare in Citrus County and the surrounding area. Some of the services and centers we offer our community include 24/7 emergency care, a Heart and Vascular Center, an Orthopedics and Spine Center, a Women and Baby Center, robotic surgery and oncology services.
Why people choose us
Our hospital is committed to offering advanced healthcare services with a compassionate, patient-focused approach in the Inverness, Florida, community.
We live here and work here.
We provide high-quality care.
We're part of the Citrus County community.
- 24/7 ER
- Heart and Vascular Center
- Oncology services
- Orthopedics and Spine Center
- Robot-assisted surgery
- Women and Baby Center
- Primary Stroke Center accreditation from The Joint Commission
- Knee and Hip accreditation from The Joint Commission
American College of Radiology
- Comprehensive Breast Imaging Center
- Nuclear Medicine
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Computed Tomography
Awards and recognitions
- American Heart Association Get with the Guidelines Gold Plus Target: Stroke Honor Roll Elite
- Healthgrades Patient Safety Excellence Award
- Society of Thoracic Surgeons Three-Star Rated for CABG and CABG+AVR
Orthopedic and spine care
Preparing for your visit
We strive to inform patients about financial expectations regarding healthcare services and prepare them for upcoming procedures.
We want our patients' visitors to be informed and have pleasant experiences. To do that, we provide information regarding our visitor services and policies, guest Wi-Fi access, community partnerships and other resources.Visitor services and policies keyboard_arrow_right
The Healthy Living Blog
Fresh knowledge and insights in and around healthcare industry.