Healthcare that's as unique as you are.
At HCA Florida Westside Hospital, we show up for your health. Our multidisciplinary teams partner with you to create personalized care plans, and as part of Florida’s largest network of care, we provide you with the exact expertise and resources you need.
Advanced healthcare services in Broward County, Florida
Westside Regional Medical Center is now HCA Florida Westside Hospital. Our healthcare facility has been serving the healthcare needs of people from Broward County, South Florida and around the world for more than 45 years. As a 24/7 comprehensive healthcare facility, our 250-bed hospital offers a full range of medical services, including emergency care, stroke care, orthopedics, cardiology, surgery and oncology.
Why people choose us
Our hospital is committed to offering advanced healthcare services with a compassionate, patient-focused approach in the Broward County community.
We live here and work here.
We provide high-quality care.
We're part of the South Florida community.
- 24/7 emergency care
- Advanced stroke and neurological care
- Colorectal care with a dedicated unit
- Complex orthopedic and spine surgical services
- Comprehensive cardiac services, including structural heart, surgery and electrophysiology
- Minimally-invasive robotic surgery
- Surgical oncology services
- Certified Thrombectomy Capable Stroke Center by The Joint Commission
- Comprehensive Stroke Center certification from The Agency for Healthcare Administration (ACHA)
- Disease-specific certification from The Joint Commission in minimally-invasive colorectal surgery
Awards and recognitions
- Five-Star Recipient for Hip Fracture Treatment from Healthgrades
- Five-Star Recipient for Treatment of Heart Failure from Healthgrades
- Gold Plus Target Stroke Elite Recognition from the American Heart Association
- Top 10 percent in the Nation for Treatment of Stroke from Healthgrades
Comprehensive cardiovascular center
The cardiovascular program at our hospital brings together the collaborative efforts and experience of a heart care team. This includes highly skilled physician specialists, nurses, technologists and other cardiovascular professionals.
Our emergency room (ER) provides a full spectrum of care that addresses exactly what you need when you need it most — 24/7. We offer rapid assessments and treatments from a multidisciplinary team of physicians and nurses skilled in emergency care.
Orthopedic and spine care
We offer a variety of orthopedic and spine services. Our experienced, board-certified surgeons and dedicated staff will help get you the treatment that is right for you.
Preparing for your visit
We strive to inform patients about financial expectations regarding healthcare services and prepare them for upcoming procedures.
We want our patients' visitors to be informed and have pleasant experiences. To do that, we provide information regarding our visitor services and policies, guest Wi-Fi access, community partnerships and other resources.Visitor services and policies keyboard_arrow_right
MyHealthONE allows you to manage all parts of your healthcare easily and securely
- View health records - lab results, physician notes, imaging reports and more
- View your post-visit summary
- Schedule a follow-up appointment
- Share your health records with a physician or caregiver
- And more
The Healthy Living Blog
Fresh knowledge and insights in and around healthcare industry.