Healthcare that's as unique as you are.
At HCA Florida Putnam Hospital, we show up for your health. Our multidisciplinary teams partner with you to create personalized care plans, and as part of Florida’s largest network of care, we provide you with the exact expertise and resources you need.
Advanced healthcare services in northeast Florida
HCA Florida Putnam Hospital, our 99-bed acute care facility, located in Palatka, provides the latest technology with the assurance of highly trained, caring professionals to the residents of Putnam County. We have a 10-bed intensive care unit, cardiac catheterization laboratory, and 24-hour emergency department. We also provide inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services.
Why people choose us
Our hospital is committed to offering advanced healthcare services with a compassionate, patient-focused approach in the Putnam County community.
We live here and work here.
We provide high-quality care.
We're part of the Palatka community.
- 10-bed intensive/critical care unit
- Step-down care unit
- Cardiac cath lab
- Medical and surgical units
- 24-hour emergency department
- Inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services
- Accredited by The Joint Commission
- Primary Stroke Center designated by The Joint Commission
- Accredited in computerized tomography (CT), nuclear medicine and ultrasound by the American College of Radiology
Awards and recognitions
- Blue Distinction Center in Knee and Hip Replacement by Blue Cross/Blue Shield
Our ER offers 24/7 full-service medical care with dedicated certified emergency nurses, an expanded triage area and intensive care services.
Our cardiologists are trained and experienced in treating a variety of cardiovascular diseases ranging from heart arrhythmias and congenital heart defects to heart failure and coronary artery disease. Some of the procedures we perform include angioplasty, device implants, intravascular ultrasounds and stenting.
Preparing for your visit
We strive to inform patients about financial expectations regarding healthcare services and prepare them for upcoming procedures.
We want our patients' visitors to be informed and have pleasant experiences. To do that, we provide information regarding our visitor services and policies, guest Wi-Fi access, community partnerships and other resources.Visitor services and policies keyboard_arrow_right
MyHealthONE allows you to manage all parts of your healthcare easily and securely
- View health records - lab results, physician notes, imaging reports and more
- View your post-visit summary
- Schedule a follow-up appointment
- Share your health records with a physician or caregiver
- And more
The Healthy Living Blog
Fresh knowledge and insights in and around healthcare industry.