Imaging center in West Palm Beach, Florida
The diagnostic imaging center at HCA Florida JFK North Hospital provides full-service medical imaging.
We use advanced technology, resulting in superior image quality and quick scans. We also provide interventional procedures. Our radiology team includes registered and licensed technologists by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. Together, they make your experience with us as quick and comfortable as possible.
Our diagnostic imaging services
Our imaging services include:
Computerized tomography (CT) scan
A CT scan uses X-ray technology to capture images of the inside of the body. It can take more precise and detailed pictures than X-rays. CT scans are often used to examine the brain, chest, abdomen and pelvis to help doctors diagnose diseases or life-threatening illnesses.
Our advanced CT scanner offers the latest in CT technology, allowing physicians to perform multiple diagnostic exams quickly and accurately.
CT scans have several diagnostic capabilities, including:
- Viewing bleeding inside the body, especially in the skull
- Studying the chest, abdomen, and sinuses
- Determining the size and site of a tumor
- Diagnosing skeletal problems
- Diagnosing blood vessel diseases
- Planning radiation treatments for cancer
- Guiding biopsies and other tests
- Planning surgery
- Identifying injuries from trauma
Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
Our advanced MRI technology delivers breakthrough results, including enhanced image quality and ease of application. The combination of faster and better scanning has proven to decrease the time for the patient in the magnet significantly.
Interventional radiology is a medical sub-specialty where imaging technology is used to guide a minimally invasive diagnostic procedure or treatment. Our hospital offers a wide range of interventional radiology procedures, including:
- Arteriography and venography
- Vertebroplasty for back pain
- Vascular stent placements, including aortic artery stenting
- Non-invasive treatment of fibroids
- Imaging total joint replacement with MRI
- Carotid stenting
Interventional vascular procedures
Advanced radiology technology
Our radiologists use a picture archiving communication system (PACS).
Looking for a location?
Our Imaging services Locations