Healthcare that's as unique as you are
At HCA Florida St. Lucie Hospital, we show up for your health. Our multidisciplinary teams partner with you to create personalized care plans, and as part of Florida’s largest network of care, we provide you with the exact expertise and resources you need.
Advanced healthcare services in St. Lucie, Florida
St. Lucie Medical Center is now HCA Florida St. Lucie Hospital. Our 207-bed hospital has been serving Florida's Treasure Coast community with quality care for more than 30 years. Our comprehensive healthcare facility offers a full range of services, including 24/7 emergency care in our senior-friendly emergency room (ER). We also provide a wide range of acute care services, including rehabilitation, obstetrics, inpatient and outpatient surgery and orthopedic care.
Why people choose us
Our hospital is committed to offering advanced healthcare services with a compassionate, patient-focused approach in the St. Lucie community.
We live here and work here.
We provide high-quality care.
We're part of the St. Lucie community.
- 24/7 emergency care: Darwin and St. Lucie Hospital
- The Birthing Center
- General and vascular surgery-
- Orthopedic Spine Institute
- Senior and pediatric-friendly ER
- Primary Stroke Center certification from The Joint Commission
- Top Performing Hospital from The Joint Commission
- Wound care recognition from The Joint Commission
- Baby Friendly designation
Awards and recognitions
- Blue Distinction Center for Maternity Care from Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Distinction Center+ for Hip and Knee Replacement from Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Top 100 Orthopedic Hospital from Healthgrades
- Top Maternity Hospital from Newsweek
Labor and delivery
Preparing for your visit
We strive to inform patients about financial expectations regarding healthcare services and prepare them for upcoming procedures.
We want our patients' visitors to be informed and have pleasant experiences. To do that, we provide information regarding our visitor services and policies, guest Wi-Fi access, community partnerships and other resources.Visitor services and policies keyboard_arrow_right
MyHealthONE allows you to manage all parts of your healthcare easily and securely
- View health records - lab results, physicians notes, imaging reports and more
- View your post-visit summary
- Schedule a follow-up appointment
- Share your health records with a physicians or caregiver
- And more
The Healthy Living Blog
Fresh knowledge and insights in and around healthcare industry.