Healthcare that's as unique as you are.
At HCA Florida South Tampa Hospital, we show up for your health. Our multidisciplinary teams partner with you to create personalized care plans, and as part of Florida’s largest network of care, we provide you with the exact expertise and resources you need.
Advanced healthcare services in Tampa, Florida
Memorial Hospital of Tampa is now HCA Florida South Tampa Hospital. Our full-service facility has been providing high-quality care to the Tampa community for more than 40 years. Some of the healthcare specialties we offer include 24/7 emergency care, a wide range of surgeries, cardiology, orthopedic and spine care and hyperbaric wound care.
- 24/7 ER
- Advanced cardiac imaging
- Hyperbaric wound care
- Orthopedic and spine care
- Percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI) and cardiac catheterization
- Surgery, including minimally-invasive, endocrine and weight loss surgery
- Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program (MBSAQIP) Accredited Comprehensive Center
- Accredited Mammography Facility by the American College of Radiology
- Advanced Primary Stroke Center accreditation from The Joint Commission
- Hospital accreditation from The Joint Commission
- Sepsis certification from The Joint Commission
Awards and recognitions
- Bariatric Surgery Excellence Award from Healthgrades
- Institute of Quality for Bariatric Surgery from Aetna
Weight loss surgery
Preparing for your visit
We strive to inform patients about financial expectations regarding healthcare services and prepare them for upcoming procedures.
We want our patients' visitors to be informed and have pleasant experiences. To do that, we provide information regarding our visitor services and policies, guest Wi-Fi access, community partnerships and other resources.Visitor services and policies keyboard_arrow_right
MyHealthONE allows you to manage all parts of your healthcare easily and securely
- View health records - lab results, physicians notes, imaging reports and more
- View your post-visit summary
- Schedule a follow-up appointment
- Share your health records with a physicians or caregiver
- And more
The Healthy Living Blog
Fresh knowledge and insights in and around healthcare industry.