Healthcare that's as unique as you are.
At HCA Florida Pasadena Hospital, we show up for your health. Our multidisciplinary teams partner with you to create personalized care plans, and as part of Florida’s largest network of care, we provide you with the exact expertise and resources you need.
Advanced healthcare services in St. Petersburg, Florida
Palms of Pasadena Hospital is now HCA Florida Pasadena Hospital. Our 307-bed hospital has been providing high-quality healthcare services to the St. Petersburg community and the surrounding areas for more than 40 years. We offer a broad range of inpatient and outpatient services and specialty programs. Our teams are dedicated to advancing healthcare, improving technologies and increasing our medical expertise to most benefit you.
Why people choose us
Our hospital is committed to offering advanced healthcare services with a compassionate, patient-focused approach in the St. Petersburg community.
We live here and work here.
We provide high-quality care.
We're part of the St. Petersburg community.
- Emergency care
- Physical therapy
- Wound care
- Accreditation from The Joint Commission
- Primary Stroke Center certification from The Joint Commission
Awards and recognitions
- Five-Star Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Recipient from Healthgrades
- Five-Star Hip Fracture Treatment Recipient from Healthgrades
- Five-Star Sepsis Care Recipient from Healthgrades
- Institute of Quality designation from Aetna
Our treatments and services
Preparing for your visit
We strive to inform patients about financial expectations regarding healthcare services and prepare them for upcoming procedures.
We want our patients' visitors to be informed and have pleasant experiences. To do that, we provide information regarding our visitor services and policies, guest Wi-Fi access, community partnerships and other resources.Visitor services and policies keyboard_arrow_right
MyHealthONE allows you to manage all parts of your healthcare easily and securely
- View health records - lab results, physicians notes, imaging reports and more
- View your post-visit summary
- Schedule a follow-up appointment
- Share your health records with a physicians or caregiver
- And more
The Healthy Living Blog
Fresh knowledge and insights in and around healthcare industry.