Our volunteer program
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Oviedo Medical Center. You must be at least 16 years old and will need to:
- Submit a complete application (students must also submit two letters of recommendation)
- Undergo a background check
- Schedule an appointment with our occupational health nurse
- Complete and pass a drug test
- Attend a mandatory orientation (lasts from 7:45am to 3:30pm)
We ask volunteers to commit to at least one four-hour shift per week.
Masks must be worn in the hospital at all times.
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer at our facility, please fill out the form below.