Find a Story
Explore by Type
Explore by Specialty
Displaying all of 8 Stories
- After losing his wife and then discovering he had breast cancer, John is grateful for his recovery and aims to inspire through his story.
- Terri Anderson's faster recover was thanks to the use of robotic technology and the experts at Oviedo Medical Center.
- Sean Fell had been a diabetic for over two decades before considering bariatric surgery.
- Jim Slater arrived at Oviedo Medical Center's emergency room with a dangerously high fever of 106.7 due to acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS).
- As a heart attack survivor, Linda is grateful for the excellent care and fast action of her Oviedo Medical Center care team. While the experience was scary, she hopes her story will serve as a lesson for other women.
- Terri Martini was experiencing abdominal pain and checked into Oviedo Medical Center's ER.
- Sand DiCrisci found herself in Oviedo Medical Center Emergency Room after experiencing chest pains, and knew where to seek expertise from family experience.
- Learn more about Paul and his heart attack experience at Oviedo Medical Center.