Pre-Register for an Appointment
MyHealthONE allows you to manage all parts of your healthcare easily and securely
Create an Account keyboard_arrow_right
- View health records - lab results, physicians notes, imaging reports and more
- View your post-visit summary
- Schedule a follow-up appointment
- Share your health records with a physicians or caregiver
- And more
Having trouble? Please contact us at:
Mon - Fri 9:00am - 6:00pm
To avoid delays at check-in, please bring the following with you on the day of your appointment:
- Your picture ID or driver’s license
- All insurance cards
- Prescription for services from your physician’s office
- List of current medications and allergies
- When appropriate, please bring with you copies of any medical notes, lab results, biopsies, X-ray results, etc.
- Your authorization or referral from your physician’s office
- If you arrive without your necessary authorization and/or referral, you will be expected to pay for your visit prior to receiving services or opt to reschedule your appointment.
- Anticipate a call from the pre-registration area to collect your required estimated financial responsibility. Unpaid co-payments and deductibles are expected to be paid at the time of your visit.