Healthcare that's as unique as you are.
At HCA Florida Lake City Hospital, we show up for your health confident and comfortable with your treatment. Our multidisciplinary teams partner with you to create personalized care plans, and as part of Florida’s largest network of care, we provide you with the exact expertise and resources you need.
Advanced healthcare services in Lake City, Florida
Lake City Medical Center is now HCA Florida Lake City Hospital. Our 113-bed acute care hospital serves the communities of Columbia, Hamilton and Suwannee counties. We offer medical and surgical programs that include 24-hour emergency care, heart care, interventional cardiology, and orthopedics.
- Emergency care
- Heart care
- Interventional cardiology
- Accreditation in computerized tomography (CT) and nuclear medicine by the American College of Radiology
- Accreditation in adult transthoracic echocardiography and periphery venous testing from the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission (IAC)
- Accredited Chest Pain Center from the American College of Cardiology
- Primary Stroke Center from The Joint Commission
Awards and recognitions
- Best of the Best Hospital Award from The Lake City Reporter (20 years in a row)
- Patient Safety Excellence Award from Healthgrades (2019-2021)
We offer one emergency room (ER) in Lake City, Florida. Our main campus ER is open 24/7 and staffed with a multidisciplinary team of physicians and nurses skilled in emergency. Our freestanding emergency facility, Suwannee Emergency, provides the same level of high-quality care as our main campus and is located in Live Oak, Florida in Suwannee County .
Our cardiology program provides a wide range of heart treatments and services. Our experienced cardiac specialists and staff are dedicated to helping you maintain and restore your heart health. We also offer interventional cardiology and rehabilitation services to patients recovering from a heart event or surgery.
Preparing for your visit
We strive to inform patients about financial expectations regarding healthcare services and prepare them for upcoming procedures.
We want our patients' visitors to be informed and have pleasant experiences. To do that, we provide information regarding our visitor services and policies, guest Wi-Fi access, community partnerships and other resources.Visitor services and policies keyboard_arrow_right
MyHealthONE allows you to manage all parts of your healthcare easily and securely
- View health records - lab results, physician notes, imaging reports and more
- View your post-visit summary
- Schedule a follow-up appointment
- Share your health records with a physician or caregiver
- And more