Inpatient physical rehabilitation in Panama City, Florida
Our inpatient rehabilitation center works alongside you to provide the confidence and ability to return to your everyday activities after a traumatic illness, injury or surgery.
At the Rehabilitation Center of HCA Florida Gulf Coast Hospital, our physical therapists offer comprehensive care for adults and children. Therapies vary in intensity and scope based on your individual needs.
Conditions treated with inpatient physical rehabilitation
Our specialists offer care for illnesses and injuries that may include:
- Back and neck injuries
- Chronic and acute pain syndromes
- Neurological disorders
- Orthopedic injuries
- Sports injuries
- Traumatic injuries
- Vertigo and other balance disorders
- Work injuries
Our multidisciplinary team works together to address your physical, mental and emotional needs. Family and caregiver involvement is also welcomed and encouraged as part of your treatment plan.
About our program
Comprehensive rehabilitative care
Our rehabilitative and therapeutic services include:
- Custom splinting
- Hand rehabilitation
- Inpatient pediatric physical therapy
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Occupational therapy
- Orthopedic rehabilitation
- Pediatric-modified barium swallow studies
- Postoperative total joint rehabilitation
- Speech and language therapy
- Spine rehabilitation
- Sports rehabilitation
- Vestibular (balance/dizziness) rehabilitation
- Work injury rehabilitation
- Work performance evaluations
Our rehabilitation specialists
Our rehabilitation team includes a variety of professionals dedicated to helping you get back to your daily activities. At our hospital, you have access to:
- Certified athletic trainers
- Massage therapists
- Occupational therapists
- Occupational therapy assistants
- Physical therapists
- Physical therapy assistants
- Speech pathologists
Interested in learning more about our inpatient rehabilitation program?
You can request to participate in inpatient rehabilitation or your doctor or care team may recommend it for you. You may also be referred for inpatient therapy after a stay in another medical facility such as an assisted living facility.
Looking for a Location?
Our Inpatient physical rehabilitation Locations