About HCA Florida Park West Emergency
When unexpected illnesses or injuries arise, having an emergency room (ER) close to home with services you trust is essential. We are proud to offer this type of fast and effective emergency care in Jacksonville.
Full-service freestanding ER in West Jacksonville
HCA Florida Park West Emergency is a campus of HCA Florida Orange Park Hospital. Our freestanding ER provides all the latest technologies and expert providers needed to deliver excellent emergency care.
Some of the emergency services we offer include:
- A resuscitation room that is equipped for emergent interventions, such as intubation
- Around-the-clock care from emergency-trained physicians
- Diagnostics and laboratory services
- Expert care for chest pain and heart attacks
- Fast diagnostic services and treatment for any type of emergency condition or injury
- On-site imaging and radiology services
- Pediatric emergency care and a separate waiting area for our young patients
- Quick, lifesaving acute stroke care
If patients need additional emergency services, we offer expedited transportation to the ER at HCA Florida Orange Park Hospital, which is home to a Level II Trauma Center.
Our ER is located on 103rd Street in Jacksonville, just east of 295.