About HCA Florida Millhopper Emergency
Our facility is a freestanding emergency clinic serving adults and children in Gainesville, Florida.
Our emergency room
As an extension of HCA Florida North Florida Hospital's emergency care services, you can expect high-quality care and skilled emergency physicians at HCA Florida Millhopper Emergency. Our facility is equipped to treat adults and children with a variety of urgent medical conditions.
Emergency room services
Our freestanding emergency room offers:
- Designated trauma room
- Diagnostic imaging services:
- 64-slice, low-dose computerized tomography (CT)
- Digital X-ray
- Emergency childbirth services and baby warmers
- Emergency stroke treatment
- Full-service diagnostic laboratory
- Patient beds to accommodate bariatric patients
- Pulmonary embolism treatment
Our emergency clinic is conveniently located at the corner of Millhopper Road and 43rd Street. We are open 24/7, 365 days a year to serve patients in Greater Gainesville.
If you are experiencing a medical emergency, call 911.
To reach our Millhopper emergency room, please call (352) 271-4000.