About HCA Florida Boynton Beach Emergency
Our freestanding emergency department is open 24/7 to provide emergency medical services for the community of western Boynton Beach, Florida.
Full-service emergency care
As an extension of HCA Florida JFK Hospital's emergency care services, we offer comprehensive emergency medical treatment, including kid-friendly care. Our freestanding emergency department provides a convenient, comfortable and welcoming atmosphere with minimal wait times.
Our emergency medicine team
Our physicians are board certified in emergency medicine and are dedicated to providing you with the highest level of care and personalized attention. They are supported by our multidisciplinary team of nurses, respiratory therapists, radiologists, laboratory professionals and pharmacists.
Emergency department features
Our emergency department offers:
- 11 private treatment rooms
- 24/7 care for adult and pediatric medical emergencies
- A trauma room
- Access to all specialty services and physicians at HCA Florida JFK Hospital
- Diagnostic imaging services, including computerized tomography (CT), ultrasound and X-ray
- Full-service laboratory and pharmacy
Coming to our location
We are located at the northwest corner of Woolbright Road and Jog Road in the Shoppes at Woolbright, just a few doors down from Publix.