Healthcare that's as unique as you are
At HCA Florida Bayonet Point Hospital, we show up for your health. Our multidisciplinary teams partner with you to create personalized care plans, and as part of Florida’s largest network of care, we provide you with the exact expertise and resources you need.
Advanced healthcare services in Hudson, Florida
Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point is now HCA Florida Bayonet Point Hospital. Our 290-bed acute care hospital has been providing high-quality care to our community since 1981. Additionally, our hospital is home to the only Level II Trauma Center and Comprehensive Stroke Center in Florida's Pasco, Hernando and Citrus counties.
- 24/7 emergency room (ER)
- Comprehensive cardiac care
- Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Level II Trauma Center
- Neurological care
- Orthopedic and spine care
- Accreditation from The Joint Commission
- Accredited Graduate Medical Education Program
- Community Hospital Cancer Program accreditation by the American College of Surgeons' Commission on Cancer
- Comprehensive Stroke Center certification from DNV-GL
Awards and recognitions
- Five-Star Recipient Awards for Hip Fracture from Healthgrades
- Five-Star Recipient Awards for Spinal Fusion Surgery from Healthgrades
- Five-Star Recipient Awards for Total Knee Replacement from Healthgrades
- Patient Safety Excellence Award from Healthgrades
- Patient Safety Score "A" from The LeapFrog Group
Weight loss surgery
Preparing for your visit
We strive to inform patients about financial expectations regarding healthcare services and prepare them for upcoming procedures.
We want our patients' visitors to be informed and have pleasant experiences. To do that, we provide information regarding our visitor services and policies, guest Wi-Fi access, community partnerships and other resources.Learn more about our visitor services and policies keyboard_arrow_right
MyHealthONE allows you to manage all parts of your healthcare easily and securely
- View health records - lab results, physicians notes, imaging reports and more
- View your post-visit summary
- Schedule a follow-up appointment
- Share your health records with a physicians or caregiver
- And more
The Healthy Living Blog
Fresh knowledge and insights in and around healthcare industry.