About HCA Florida Trailwinds Village Emergency
HCA Florida Trailwinds Village Emergency is a freestanding 24/7 emergency room (ER) in Sumter County, Florida. Our emergency room physicians treat a variety of medical conditions in adults and children.
Emergency room features
HCA Florida Trailwinds Village Emergency is a campus of HCA Florida Ocala Hospital. As part of their emergency care network, we offer the same exceptional care you would find at any of our emergency room locations.
Trailwinds Village Emergency features:
- 11 private exam rooms
- 24/7 adult and pediatric emergency care
- Comprehensive laboratory services
- Designated trauma treatment room
- Diagnostic imaging services, which include:
- Dedicated computerized tomography (CT) scan rooms
- Highly skilled, board-certified emergency medicine specialists
- Nurses certified/trained in:
- Advanced cardiac life support (ACLS)
- Pediatric advanced life support (PALS)
- Advanced trauma care
- Pediatric emergency and neonatal resuscitation
If you or someone you love is having an emergency, call 911.