Skip to Content

Home Health Agencies

HCA Florida St. Lucie Hospital is pleased to offer this list of home health agencies to provide in-home medical care using a registered nurses and other specialists.

We are pleased to offer this list of home health agencies.

Home health agencies provide in-home medical care using a registered nurse, occupational therapist, physical therapist or other skilled medical professional. Home healthcare is often prescribed as part of a care plan following a hospitalization.

Our Plus Care Network shares this information to help you make an informed decision. It is the patient's right and responsibility to choose their post-hospital facility/agency.

Our Plus Care Network home health agencies include:

Visiting Nurses Association of Florida, Inc.
2400 SE Monterey Road, Unit 300
Stuart, FL 34996

A Visiting Redi-Nurse
155 SW Port Saint Lucie Blvd.
Port Saint Lucie, FL 34984

Options Home Health
777 37th St., Suite C102
Vero Beach, FL 32960

HCA Florida Healthcare at Home
590 NW Peacock Blvd, Ste 12
Port St. Lucie, FL 34986

Our Plus Care Network of hospitals includes:

How we select our Plus Care Network* facilities and agencies

Our hospital leadership teams evaluated both facility/agency-reported and publicly available data to select our Plus Care Network. More specifically, we selected facilities/agencies based upon their willingness to collaborate, quality scores, overall star rating, service offerings and clinical capabilities. Overall, the hospitals chose providers that could meet the medical and psychosocial needs of their patients. Our Plus Care Network facilities/agencies have entered into an agreement with the hospital but do not pay to be a part of the Plus Care Network. Please note, some providers may be affiliated with, and/or owned or controlled, by the hospital. Facilities/agencies affiliated with, and/or owned or controlled by competitors, may not be eligible for participation in the network.

*Plus Care Network is a Value-Based Enterprise (VBE) pursuant to 42 C.F.R. § 1001.952(ee).