About HCA Florida Lutz Emergency
The care team in our emergency department in Lutz, Florida, provide around-the-clock emergency services for children and adults.
Convenient emergency care
As an extension of HCA Florida Trinity Hospital's emergency care services, our Lutz emergency department allows us to reach more of the Central Pasco County community. Here, our emergency medicine team is available 24/7 to provide prompt, effective care for illnesses and injuries affecting patients of all ages. You can expect the same superior level of care at this freestanding emergency center as you would at our hospital's main campus.
Some features of our Lutz emergency department include:
- On-site diagnostic imaging, including computerized tomography (CT), ultrasound and X-ray
- On-site laboratory services
- Separate entrance for children in need of emergency care
- Free parking
Emergency conditions we treat
Some conditions we treat include:
- Asthma and other respiratory disorders
- Bone fractures, concussions and other injuries
- Digestive conditions, such as diarrhea and vomiting
- Heart and vascular conditions, such as chest pain, heart attacks and strokes
- Urinary tract infections (UTIs) and other types of infections
Our emergency medicine team
Our emergency care team works together to deliver compassionate, coordinated care. This team includes:
- Emergency medicine physicians
- Emergency department nurses
- Emergency physician assistants and nurse practitioners
Coming to our location
Our freestanding emergency department in Lutz is located on Dale Mabry Highway, next to Walmart.