About HCA Florida Destin Emergency, A part of HCA Florida Fort Walton-Destin Hospital
Our emergency department in Destin, Florida, is open 24/7. We are equipped to treat a wide range of illnesses and injuries in patients of all ages.
Comprehensive emergency care
As an extension of HCA Florida Fort Walton-Destin Hospital's emergency care services, HCA Florida Destin Emergency provides full-service emergency services in Okaloosa County. We offer the prompt, compassionate care you deserve and are committed to minimizing our average wait times.
Emergency department features
Some features of our emergency room (ER) include:
- 24/7 adult and pediatric emergency care
- Diagnostic imaging services, including:
- Computerized tomography (CT)
- Full-service laboratory services
- Multidisciplinary staff of emergency medicine physicians, nurses and technicians
- Nurses certified in advanced cardiac life support (ACLS) and pediatric advanced life support (PALS)