Woodmont Hospital Psychiatry Residency Program Curriculum
Thank you for your interest in our Psychiatry Residency Program at HCA Florida Woodmont Hospital! HCA Florida Woodmont Hospital boasts of a beautiful free standing state-of-the-art facility located on campus.
The Psychiatry Pavilion is a 65-bed facility well-staffed by psychiatrists that are board-certified by either the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology or the American Osteopathic Board of Psychiatry and Neurology. Licensed psychologists, social workers, nurses, physical therapists, dietary and nutrition consultants, along with recreational therapists that assist patients with understanding mental illness. Developing coping skills and improving decision-making.
Our core faculty, chief resident and I have developed a didactic curriculum to satisfy the needs of ACGME and our psychiatry specialty program.
We take pride in delivering education to our residents and offer a variety of Psychiatric Rotations inclusive but not limited to inpatient and outpatient settings:
- Adult acute inpatient
- Child adolescent inpatient
- Intensive outpatient program (IOP)
- Electroconvulsive therapy
- Trans-magnetic stimulation
- Partial hospitalization program
- Adolescent IOP
- Geriatric behavioral health
- Emergency psychiatric services
Our off-site rotations in Broward County offer a wide variety of patient needs:
- Cleveland Clinic is a multispecialty academic medical center that integrates clinical and hospital care with research and education in neurology.
- William "Bill" Kling Department of Veterans Affairs Outpatient Clinic is in the Miami VA Health System.
We take this time to thank you for your interest in our psychiatry residency program and welcome the opportunity of greeting you.
Ethan B. Kass, DO